Friday, May 13, 2011

Shelties React to Celtic's Playoff Loss


My husband is a huge sports fan and Bailey has been his loyal watching companion since he arrived. For the first time, Katy jumped up during the game and snuggled with hubby last night, as the situation was tense. We shot this photograph, as it was clear the Celtic’s playoff hopes were over for the season. My husband is still holding out hope for the Bruins and Katy does seem fascinated by the moving puck. Bailey does not have too many sports he is not willing to sit and watch.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

6 comments:

  1. My hubby is a fanatic when it comes to College Football - well his beloved Penn State at least. Poor Reilly runs and hides on football Sundays though as hubby jumps up and curses at the umpires and Reilly is very sensitive to raised voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least dad had their support. We rooting for our Red Wings!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure wish you lived near us so your husband and mine could watch sports together and we could get all of the Shelties together too to watch! My husband is a huge sports nut too! But....he is a Red Wings fan (I don't care about Hockey so it doesn't matter to me, I do love baseball and football though)....congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snuggling with humans is the best time of the day!

    Have a good weekend!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the golden boys like ALL sports because the humans stay put and they can snuggle with them. Hard to say they really get into it, however, unless they have figured out how to watch with their eyes closed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our dogs seem to love watching football in bed with their dad--but then I hate sports and they seem to love watching TV with me too

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.