Monday, November 28, 2011

Now We are On Christmas Cards


First it was mugs and t-shirts, but now Mama has had Christmas cards printed with us on them.  (Not this picture, she wants it to be a surprise.)  Dad went and picked them up Saturday at Walgreens.  Do all of you have to go through this with the Paparazi?

Mama did promise us a trip to Santa.  Dad always gets us a treat when we visit Santa.  Not a bad trade off for another picture trip.  Especially since Santa does always fill our stockings with such nice treats.

The Christmas card list gets started today.  Mama says she is starting with family first and then will see how far our cards go before she has to dig into the boxed cards.  We are so excited to get our own Christmas cards this year.

17 comments:

  1. You light up the Christmas card! I haven't seen Santa yet. I am listening for the reindeer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can imagine a talent scout discovering your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs have been the stars of my cards for years!

    I'm sure people will be delighted to receive your photo in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you lucky dogs! this will mean you get everything you asked for!

    can't wait to see the REAL one....this one is already too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bow-Wow for the holiday! You all look super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this your old card? It's a great one! Can't wait to see what's in store for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest picture--you guys look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was last year's picture with Santa. We never seem to get them done early enough to send out for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my sister Rosie had better come up with some brilliant ideas of me and Santa in the Christmas cards as soon as possible.

    Licks
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that card is soooooooooooooo cute!!!! Look how nicely you both sat! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I love it!! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! Such well behaved pooches you must have to sit to patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card - you guys are so cute with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that picture of you with Santa -- I can't wait to see the new card. Our photo shoot didn't go so well -- and there wasn't even a Santa in the picture with us. Mommy hopes to try her luck at taking our picture again today, then off to Walgreens she goes.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.