Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Flowers




We helped Mom find flowers. She shot these pictures while we were out exploring yesterday. Some of them first appeared in the snow and Mom was afraid they would not actually appear in the spring weather. However, she hunted them down and now has pictures.


Katy did not want to be in the pictures. However, she strangely appeared in the outdoor craft pictures Mom was trying to keep her out of yesterday. She kept slipping into the picture after Mom thought she was gone.

4 comments:

  1. I love how crocuses seem to appear out of nowhere in the spring! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty spring flowers. I love how bulbs pop out after all the drab of winter. They make us feel hopeful for lovely Spring time weather to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely 2nd picture ! almost like a haute couture pic!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.