Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Mama has been very busy lately and hasn't been posting as frequently. We are off today playing with our toys. Katy has become very attached to the Valentine's toys. Mama is worried because she's seen nothing for St. Patrick's Day and Easter is far off on the horizon. Perhaps these toys will have to remain until the Easter replacements can be found.

Dad gave us bully sticks to celebrate the day. There is no better way to start a holiday than with a good chew.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice V-Day toys I see mommy is expanding your seasonal toy collection
    Urban Hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I wish I had started the day off with chocolate or something! Have a great day there with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree, but mom would prefer chocolate! BOL! Happy V Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bed!
    and
    Bully Sticks? Yummy!

    Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Fury Happy Valentine's Day!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tucker and Stewie love a good chewy too...Enjoy your toy time and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those toys are so cute, glad they haven't been sentenced to the attic yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bully sticks, yay! I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you both had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Happy Belated!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.