Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mom's Sick




We tried some of our best Sheltie nursing tricks yesterday, but Mom still went to bed saying her head hurt and she was too tired to stay awake. We tried all our best doggie remedies, cold noses to sooth her head, snuggling with her, the toy test to see how sick she was, poking her to check her breathing. Daddy said she was better this morning, but not to bother her.

We were prepared for a dull day when noises burst outside. Our friend is getting some work done on his fence and Mommy declared she could not sleep and so what Sheltie medicine could not accomplish a Lab fence did. Mommy is up!!!!

She does not seem nearly as excited as we are though.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you mom is feeling better. Sick moms are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no...your poor mommy. Just keep up with your sheltie nursing skills and I bet she'll feel betters in no time!

    My mom is feeling all better now, most luckily.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.it's never fun when moms are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH goodness; your the best doggy nurses. Love your doggie remedy and health check list lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurro, I seed you over on Reilly's blog so thought I'd come paw hi.
    Sorry your Mom doesn't feel very well, I sure a bit of sheltie play time, now she up will make her all better.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when my mom person is sick. I know you guys are great medicine for her.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the cold nose doesn't work, it must be bad! Hope she feels better, soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your mom gets well soon

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.