Friday, April 8, 2011

Disappointed Red Sox Fans




Bailey and Katy love watching sports with my husband. As the Red Sox season opened, they eagerly found their spots to watch the games. Bailey settles on the couch on his Patriots blanket. Katy watches from the front of the couch.

They actually do seem to be focused on the game. However, I think their excitement is primarily based on how happy or frustrated my husband is with the state of the game. The opening of the season has not been a happy one for the dogs. They are hoping the Yankees series will change the pace of the game.

3 comments:

  1. Send them my best. I hope things turn around for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family isn't really into sports, so I don't get a chance to pick a side. But give me a good episode (which is ANY episode) of The Dog Whisperer or Animal Cops, and I'm so there.

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Dogs are known to pick up emotions from their owners!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.