Monday, April 4, 2011

The Snow Angels Attack Katy


We used to joke about snow angels throwing snowballs at us from the trees when I was a child. When we walked home from school, there were large trees that would drop snow on us as they shed snow. We would laugh when another snow angel attacked us.

As you can see from this older winter picture, we have trees in our backyard that are perfect for snow angel attacks. Bailey has learned to be wary, but Katy was under full assault after the April Fool's storm. She was convinced it must be a squirrel or bird attack. Nothing Bailey did would convince her that all she need do was move from underneath the tree to avoid the attack.

Bailey finally gave up and snacked on his snow cookies. Katy is starting to rethink this snow-whispering thing. We may have her ready for spring.


6 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Wonder when Katie will realise that the tree is attacking her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. That would have been a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hate those snow angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I wonder if she will ever figure it out? I am grateful we rarely get snow, I don't think I would like a snow angel attack!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.