Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bailey Demonstrates His Frisbee Skills




Katy has it all wrong. I work hard at my skills and I have tried to help her develop her talents, too. It is not my fault, she is afraid of being hit by balls and Frisbees. I have certainly taken my share of missed catches hitting me.


Mom and Dad never bought me specialized balls and Frisbees. They won't let me even play with Katy's special toys. She is allowed to grab mine, though.

I am glad she has learned to play catch with the ball. It has made playing outdoors more fun. If she can catch a Frisbee, it will be even more fun.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Look at that!! You look so atheletic, Bailey!!! Don't worry, I bet Katy will learn what fun frisbees and balls are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok Katy, my oldest boy is scared of the Frisbee too. But, at least we can all play ball together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, you look great!

    We got your comment and added your blog to our link list!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great jumping up there to catch that frisbee. Wouldn't it be fun to learn to throw it too?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to meet you!!!! I am the one you met on blogpaws!

    I was going to ask you if you knew Eva The Sheltie and I am sooooo happy to see that you do!! Your babies are soooooooooooo cute!!!! I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you came by. I tried to follow your Sheltie blog, but I did not see a follow button.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.