Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter




Mom has these amazing boxes with surprises in them. The other day she dug out these strangely shaped objects. Some of them squeak, one has a strange feel that I do not really like. Katy ran off with it and I had to prove she could not just take things from me.


Bailey has all these cool toys. All I wanted was one egg. He does not even like the egg and look he has to try to steal it. He is rather upset because I keep hiding it from him, but it is the only way to keep it for myself.


I finally have my egg and I am not giving it up.

Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.