Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thankful Thursday: Robin Hood's Faire

We have been writing about our visit to the Robin's Hood Faire all week. However, we were truly thankful for the shady restful lunch tent. Sometimes you just need a little down time to rest and relax.

I found this great view under the lunch tent.  I had a great view and the benefit of the shade the tent provided.
Katy and I needed a rest.  We got lots of attention at the Faire.  It was cold in the morning and while people normally can't resist petting us,  we became convenient hand warmers.  People openly admitted to wanting to pet us to warm their hands.  When the day warmed up people still wanted to pet us, but it wasn't as great.
We were exhausted when we got home and badly needed a nap.  We are truly thankful for such a wonderful adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time and a lunch tent anywhere sounds good to me! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch tent would be a great place to hang out and rest!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.