Thursday, May 10, 2018

Paws in the Park 2018 The Walk


Every year at Paws in the Park we take a walk around the Wayside Inn. The area is beautiful and Mom and Dad like this part of the outing. Normally Katy makes this a race, but her companion was unable to make the event so she was stuck with a slow Dog Dad and Mom and got a late start on the walk. She made the best of it as she likes the wooded path. Neither of us is crazy about water, but Mom loves water and insists on getting pictures of us near the water every chance she gets.

Since we can't read signs Katy decided to see if anyone left pee mail with directions.


This is the path to the grist mill. First we aren't crazy about bridges. Secondly there is water. What is it about this Mom doesn't get. Who in their right mind stops to take pictures on bridges. This from the Mom that reads books about trolls.


Mom says this Grist Mill is not only historical, but famous. It seems to appear in all kinds of pictures. So I guess I'm famous for being photographed in front of it, too.


12 comments:

  1. I'd be worried bout trolls nabbing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you two are just so cute. Annie, glad you joined the crew. That looks like such a nice walk even with the water. You all have a heck of a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your furry family members are so cute - a walk with them would always be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very nice area even with the bridges and water! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a beautiful place for a stroll. If I lived there I'd ask The Female Human to put on my harness and leash and show me around the place.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'll bet you had such fun!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never walked over a bridge, but I think I might be a bit skeptical about it. Funny, ghostwriter says when she was a kid, she used to ride her bike over the Grand Island Bridge over the Niagara River all the time. Now she cringes just driving over it. Glad you pups had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty place to take a walkie...even if there was water!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Rosy & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look like a pretty place for a walk
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a lovely place to go walking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bridges don't bother us but we've never been around a large body of water. We might go to Galveston this summer so we will let you know if we like water or not. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.