Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Halloween Fun



Mom thought to take some pictures before it got dark this year. We think she's planning on making some more holiday flags and perhaps a page for next year's calendar. The dark pictures she made last year were not nearly as useful.



No snow this year but we did get some drizzly rain over the course of the evening. Never enough to send us inside.



We are used to having lots of kids but this year we had light traffic.



Hope all of you had fun.







4 comments:

  1. Your house looks nicely dressed for Halloween. We never get anybody coming to our house but that's okay it just means we have a nice quiet evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did some good decorations! We didn't do anything this year because I had to work. We usually don't get many kids for Trick-or-treats. They don't like walking up our long driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady never took a picture of our decorations. Kids go to other neighbourhood stores trick or treat given we are rural and it is dangerous, so our decorations aren't seen by many but they make lady smile. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I carved two pumpkins this year for my display. Here, I think there were more kids out than in previous years. Last year I don't think anyone on my street did Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.