Friday, September 3, 2021

Happy 11th Gotcha Day Katy!!



Happy Gotcha Day Katy. When we got that call that Labor Day weekend that Sheltie Rescue had a match for us we were thrilled and rushed to get ready to bring you home. We didn't understand at the time Bailey's hesitation. We knew this wasn't the same foster home he'd been brought too we only realized later this was the clearing house for all the Shelties coming through rescue. Bailey while only a baby at the time remembered the place and he did not want to be left again. He had no way of knowing an amazing Sheltie Princess was about to become a permanant attachment in his life. Once you got into the car with him there was no going back until he left us that final day.



That top picture is one of my favorites because you have such a love for kids. You always act shy and reserved but you just can't resist getting involved with their play.


While you gave up playing ball and even toys when Bailey passed this picture reminds me of what a fierce competitor you used to be when you played with Bailey.





Happy Gotcha Day my warrior princess. It has been a magical journey.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Katy! You sure landed in the perfect home for you all those years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, Katy! I'm glad I made the choice to adopt Teddy through friends. He and Liam are such good buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Katy, my almost adoption day twin (mine is the 4th and also 11 years), so glad you found the perfect spot. Wishing you many more. Lee (and Phod)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day to Katy Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again!! Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.