Friday, December 16, 2011

Visit with Santa Tomorrow


We are off to see Santa tomorrow and contribute to the local Labrador Rescue as part of our outing. Mama has been much more serious with this whole naughty and nice thing so we have much to discuss with Santa. Dad and Mom said they were off to discuss things with Santa last weekend and came home smelling like bully sticks, so perhaps that means we are on Santa's good list.

Mama has mentioned something about singing dogs, I do not think she is talking about us as Katy and I have curtailed our barking since that snowman fountain keeps going off every time we bark.


Frankie thinks he is being terrorized. This thing starts up every time we bark! Mom finds it very amusing.

Our second card wreath is filling quickly although Mom is spreading the card out more than in the first one, as Christmas gets closer. She does not think it will be as full as the first.

We have received cards from:
Chewy Deravi, Bella and Daisy, Bert King, Miley and Maggie, and Dakota & Cody, Frankie Furter, Freedom, Casper & Nikki, Maggie Mae and Max, Sweet William The Scot, Finn, Urban Hounds, Julep & Derby, Remington, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles, Reggie and Lola Baker, and Douglas, Oskar Hoerauf, Brandon, Tessa the Maltese, Erika, Blair, Koda, Sophie, Indy & Jack, Minnie and Mack, Harley, Gibson, Wolf, Chloe & Bandit, Bailey & Nala, and Jacque and Pippen.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with Santa! Tell him how good you've been and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where oh where do they sell fountains like that?

    Stop by my blog today...I have bestowed an Award to you today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a SCARY SNOWMAN FOUNTAIN???? Holy Gwalk A Moley... I hope to squirrels that my mom doesn't ever see one of those in a store!!!
    Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee

    So WHERE is the Santa going to be tomorrow?? Close to here somewhere???
    If it is close... could you email the PAWticulars to me at... frankiefurterATwildblueDOTnet Maybe we could meet in the Furs... Ernie and I have NOT seen Santa.. I suppose I should take him... I want to be a Responsible Dawg Owner you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we borrow that fountain? If it makes Shelties stop barking we MUST HAVE IT! lol.

    We are sorry we haven't visited all week. Cody was not well the entire week up until today. I think he has finally recovered!!!

    We received your ADORABLE card and we LOVE IT!!!

    Thank you! Have fun with Santa!!!
    Love, Caren, Cody and Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you have read our blog post by now, Mommy is just getting a chance to write this comment on our slower than slow computer. Just wanted to let you know that we have passed on the Liebster Blog Award...check out our blog to read more!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my you is so fury lucky to meet Santa Paws. I just know that you 2 will be good at least until Christmas! BOL

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.