Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Remembering Bailey on his Birthday



As Katy approaches 13 this June Bailey has been on my mind more lately. He would have loved having us both home like we've been since COVID. He was a people dog and loved nothing more than spending time with us and Katy.

It will be 5 years this June since we lost him but he will always be a part of our hearts.

We hope all of our friends are well. I've been reading your blogs, I just haven't had much to post for the girls lately. Hopefully I will get to posting more soon. I wish all of you well.

7 comments:

  1. Happy heavenly birthday sweetheart. I know the celebration up at the Bridge will be pawsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Heavenly Birthday to Bailey. We're sure he is looking down from the Bridge and glad you are getting to spend so much time at home with your pups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to hear from you again, even though it's a sad note. We know how you feel. We never forget our angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mr. Bailey, we sure do miss you too my Angel furiend.
    Sendin' {{{hugs}}} and slobbery kisses.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((hugs)))) I know all to well how hard those anniversaries are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you bought yourself a table top tree to decorate year round!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memories come back to us. Essex, Deacon and Sherman will always be with us. Dad thinks of them especially during our walks.

    We find the anniversaries both hard and easy. Dad will smile when he thinks of some funny thing we did.

    Dog Speed,

    Gemini && Normandy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.