Thursday, August 27, 2020

Annie's 4th Gotcha Day


Four years ago after an extensive search Dog Dad and Mom found me and brought me to live with my sister Katy. Mom gets very nostalgic about these days. I like them because we always get more treats.

We haven't been around much. Mom has been doing lots of craft blogging and we've been helping dog Dad work from home. It is lots of work being an office dog. He requires lots of supervision. Katy and I often trade of duties. We can't possibly imagine how he survived when he was away from the house.

We hope all of you are doing well with COVID restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.