Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Peek a Boo


I See You


Hi everyone. Katy and I have been very busy helping Dog Dad as he works from home. You can see us here trying to settle in as Dog Dad has moved where he's working to get better access to AC as the weather has gotten warmer since he came home to work.

We have become very good office dogs providing comfort and advice.

Annie has to have her teeth cleaned next week which requires anesthesia. So please keep her in your thoughts. It should be fine, but anesthesia is always a risk.

Mom is going to try to get back to posting here again.

3 comments:

  1. It's very nice to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gurls! I am so happy to see you are keepin' your peeps in line ~ it is a challenge! BOL!!!
    I'll keep my paws crossed for you Annie! I thinks you should ask for some IScream or....margaritas after! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya girls!!! Looks like you have been keeping busy!! Sending POTP for Annie's teeth cleaning.
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.