Monday, September 1, 2014

Sheltie Geometry: Obtuse Angle


Hey who are you calling obtuse. We are highly intelligent, oh wait we are doing geometry lessons again, aren't we oops.

According to Mom obtuse angles are angles that measure more than 90 degrees, but less than 180 degrees. For some reason Mom thought this lesson would be easier than the acute one. Hey we don't mind being called acute, but obtuse, really? There is no reason to be rude.

We are glad to be of service to our Jr. sheep who need to know this stuff for school.





Welcome to Monday Mischief – The pet blog hop that wraps up the weekend! This Blog Hop is brought to you by Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog, and My Brown Newfies.

15 comments:

  1. BOL BOL well executed. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap u dogs sure know your geometry. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do NOT think you are OBTUSE in any way or shape. BUTT we DO love that picture. Just sayin.
    Happy Labor Day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are too funny! Happy Labor Day! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  5. With your butts together does that mean you are both down wind?
    Happy Labor Day.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boy is taking geometry this year. I need to send him to your house.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! What a great photo!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL!! Oh my, you guys have some great sleepin' positions!! I just hopes neither of you farts...BOL!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! I wish geometry had been this much fun in my class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very well constructed obtuse angle!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet if you guys were in all the classrooms the kids would learn a lot easier!

    Great job!

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.