Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Katy!


While it is here, I am finally three. I am celebrating my birthday the first time! Bailey and I had the zoomies this morning. We kept leaping on the bed to get Mommy up. Daddy had to leave early so Mom said we would be celebrating tonight. Imagine having to go to work early for a meeting on my birthday! Dad and Mom did sing some silly birthday song though.

Bailey says he has seen my presents and there are some great gifts. It is not fair I have to wait until Daddy comes home. Mom promises there will be some special treats and fun during the day. It is raining so we will not be playing much outside. Bailey says the place we are going walking this weekend is fun. There are woods and many wonderful things to smell. I hope the weather is good so we can go.

I am not sure I can make it until Dad gets home. I feel a zoomie coming on.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Katie dear!

    Bet you'll love your pressies and treats! Can't wait to hear about your walkies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your special day! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have loads and loads of fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, it's time for the BIG celebration! Happy Birthday! Are you having a lot of goodies now?

    hugs
    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to do a zoomie in celebration of your birthday!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest of Birthdays!
    Princess, we hope you get lot's of pressies and a big cake!
    Kiss Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Katy! It seems Bailey have sniffed all your presents, that sure is kind of him ;)

    Enjoy your birthday!!

    Love ya,
    Jon Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATY!!!! Can't wait to hear about all of your presents!!! Hope you had a fun filled day!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!

    www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Katie!!!
    we hope you have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. JAPPY BIRTHDAY KATY! We're so sorry we didn't make it hre yesterday to help you celebrate in style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday Katy. hugs from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Happy Birthday, Katy!! I don't know how in the world I missed it! I hope you had the most awesome day EVER!!

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.