Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tail Hug


Mom really doesn't buy private moments. Katy and I, Annie, were hanging out when I admit I got startled and my tail flew out and landed on top of Katy. No, its never happened before and I hope it doesn't happen again because Mom couldn't wait to get out the phone to snap a picture. Hey it's a tail it does odd stuff from time to time. It should remain private.

We finally dragged Mom back to the computer to reconnect with people. We hope to see her get more consistent.

10 comments:

  1. That tail hug is pawsome. Good to see you two. We have to get our Mommy to blog more. We miss seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very good to see you! Hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tail hug is funny. 😁 Hope you all have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omc makes me want another Sheltie BOL! Don't feel badly about not blogging regularly, we don't either! Had a rough few months with Dakota not being well, but he is now thank goodness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tail hug, Our Mama is the same way... we get no private moments at all!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, woo are 100% right. Hoomans love getting their cameras out.

      Sherman & Gemini

      Delete
  6. Katy doesn't seem to mind, lol. Funny pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! Good to see you!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! Absolute cuteness!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.